Bright! Wow, it is bigger than we thought it would be! Great layout! Amazingly well organized! This is the oldest camper we have rented, and it's in the best shape! Those are the typical reactions to our family’s camper. Our family has made such great memories using it, we hope you do too. There is a LOT of bright space inside if the weather turns bad, and lots of storage for your outside toys!
UNIQUE FEATURES that we have added to our camper:
- LED Interior and added LED Exterior lighting – no battery run-down
- Upgraded queen mattress in the Master and 4” memory foam mattresses in the bunks (we value a good night’s sleep)
- Aftermarket stabilizers to prevent movement from wind or people – sleep better at night :) (We full-timed for 2 months while purchasing a home. I was able to get ready for work at 5:30am without waking my family)
- Expansion tank for water – you can turn the water pump off at night and still use the bathroom multiple times (no nighttime pump noise)
- Solar panel keeps the battery charged off-grid, even in the colder seasons with the furnace running at night. You can vacation indefinitely and not run out of power
- Ceiling fans in the roof vents, and a fan in the master bedroom keeps things cooler for sleeping
- Higher ground clearance, our trailer is equally at home in a serviced campground or off grid
- Shoe storage
- 2 – 6V batteries for extra power
What’s Included? EVERYTHING YOU NEED to get outdoors!
- Bedding (not pillows)
- Comforters, and extra comforters
- 8 place settings of dishes
- Cups, coffee mugs, wine glasses
- Fully equipped prep kitchen – pots, pans, utensils, kettle, garlic press, etc
- 3 burner outside stove with BBQ box, plugs into the trailer’s propane supply
- Single burner Butane stove
- 2 outdoor tables
- Full sized axe and hatchet
- Metal grill for cooking over the fire
- Ground mats
- Outdoor chairs – reclining and stationary
- Outdoor games and indoor board games
- Hoses, water pressure reducer and extension cord to hook up to powered sites
- Outdoor pop-up garbage bin, and outdoor pop-up recycle bin to keep the site tidy and organized. Indoor garbage bin for convenience
- Garbage Bags
- Hitch and equalizer bars
- Roasting sticks
- Can opener, bottle opener and wine bottle opener
- Full trailer manual explaining how to use the camper. Also my phone number in case of local emergency
- Private indoor bathroom and shower, separate sink
- Master bed has an upgraded full size Queen mattress
- Rear bunks are 3 feet wide by 6’ 2” long, so adults can use them. The bunk room can be separated by a curtain for privacy – great place for kids to have their own space
- Dinette can sleep 2 smaller adults – 45” wide by 6 feet long
- Sofa Bed is 40” x 68”
What Do You Need to Bring?
- Towels and toiletries
- Food and Drink
What you need to know for Towing:
- The loaded weight with water, etc is approximately 8,000 lbs
- It is ½ ton towable, however we recommend ¾ ton if going through the mountains
- Brake controller is a must
- I will supply the hitch and equalizer bars and will help you hook up :)
- Towing experience is preferred
- Bring your own mirror extensions (if your truck’s mirrors do not extend)
- No Smoking or Vaping in our trailer
- We offer our trailer to mature, responsible renters who will return it in the same cleanliness that they received it in
- Cleaning fee covers the sani-dump, washing the bedding, washing the exterior, and a light sanitizing wipe-down of the interior only. Any excessive cleaning needs will be charged back to the renter
- I cannot be responsible for the availability of campsites, and cannot offer refunds if your preferred site is unavailable when you arrive. I am happy to make recommendations for campgrounds if you’d like
- Valid driver’s license must be shown at time of pickup, and must match the renter’s name (for insurance reasons)
- Mandatory set-up demonstration and orientation upon pickup. Please allow 30 minutes, however I will take as long as you would like to ensure that you are comfortable.
- Campground fees and firewood are not included in the rental
- Delivery includes transporting the trailer to the site you have chosen (after my typical midweek working hours), leveling and securing it, setting up the ground mats, BBQ, tables and chairs, extending the slides, and setting the thermostat. I will take care of any campground hookups as well. For pickup, you will need to have everything cleaned. I will put it all away, pack up and transport the trailer back home. I work during the week, so if it does need to be picked up from a campsite you may need to pay for an extra day as it will be picked up after working hours.
- Generator – If you are off-grid and would like to run the A/C or a hair dryer, there is a generator available to rent. I will have the fuel tank filled and will provide one 5-gallon jerrycan. If you use more than that (e.g. on a stay longer than a week) you will be responsible for the extra fuel.
- If you are travelling away from the immediate area and are a newer camper, we recommend that you purchase the travel insurance through this website. I will not be able to assist if you get a flat tire, or if the fridge breaks down, etc. Fortunately we have not had an emergency yet, but it’s better to have peace of mind.