2006 Dodge Sprinter converted and equipped with love to suit adventures in the Canadian Rockies and beyond.
The 2006 was the last year with the great engine, most fuel-efficient 24-28 mpg diesel or biodiesel (around 9 - 12 L/ 100km).
60 Watt solar panel will keep your phones and laptops charged wherever you go. We'll provide you with a Discovery Pass so you don't have to pay any national park fees upon your arrival to national parks.
Juniper has been outfitted with a queen-sized bed with a very cozy memory foam mattress. We had some of the best sleep in Juniper. In a minute or two, you can easily convert the bed into U-shaped dinette with a big table. So how about playing some board games on a rainy day? - You'll find some in the van
We installed an undermount sink with a quiet foot pump, and for cooking, there is a portable stove with one complimentary gas bottle (it lasts days and days of frequent cooking). We will also provide a cooler to keep your food fresh.
There is plenty of cabinets and shelf space and as well as storage under the bed and in the garage area in the back of the car.
- Plenty of storage
- Portable stove and one complimentary full gas bottle
- Sink with a foot pump
- 6 gallons fresh water + 3 gallons grey water container
- Koolatron 12V Cooler
- Pots, pans, Corelle dishware, and silverware
- Coffee/tea stainless steel press
- Wine glasses
- Biodegradable dish soap, dish towels
- Interior LED lighting
- Two ceiling vents
- Front and back high-quality blackout curtains (they do an awesome job to keep the van cooler in summer and warmer on colder days)
- Onboard battery for charging laptops, phones, etc
- Memory foam mattress with a mattress pad
- A clean set of sheets
- 2 Pillows
- 2 Duvets & extra blankets for those chilly nights in the mountains
- 4 throw pillows
** What else will be included in your rental?
- Discovery Pass 2019
- 2 Camping chairs
- Camping table
- First aid kit
- Pegs + line
- Rechargeable lantern
- Bluetooth speaker
- Maps and guide books (Canadian Rockies, BC, US National Parks)
- Various fiction books
- Board games for rainy (Monopoly, MindTrap, Backgammon, Cribbage, etc...)
- Essential oil diffuser with various essential oils
Pick up time - after 3 pm
Drop off time - by 11 am
- if you prefer early pick up or later drop off, please message me to see if we can help you out
It would be great if you'd reserve about 30 mins for the pick-up so we have time to go through some instructions. We'll also provide you with a brief sheet with all the info you might need.