Greetings! Welcome to “The Way”! We love our trailer and we would love to share it with you! I hope this trailer will help you find something that you have been looking for!
“The Way” is 2020 Flagstaff E-Pro E19BH. It is lightweight and easy to tow, but big enough for the whole family. This is a great trailer for those new to trailering because of its relatively small size (Dry Weight 3088 lbs) and all the amenities it offers.
This trailer sleeps 5 comfortably, has a tub and shower, an outside shower and ample storage! Fully equipped beautiful kitchen with microwave, three-burner stove, fridge/freezer, and lots of storage. We will provide kitchen utensils, pots/pans, dish soap, cleaning supplies and everything you need to hook up at your site.
"The Way" is fully equipped with 100W roof solar panels and 1000W inverters will let you use your E Pro almost anywhere! It also has a WiFi Ranger WiFi signal booster and a Showermiser water conservation system.
This travel trailer provides:
1) Beds: 1 queen size bed, 2 bunks, 1 Dinette Convertible bed, bed sheets (Blankets are not provided)
2) Bathroom: toilet, shower tub, 2 rolls of toilet paper (any other can clog system resulting in damage and fees)
3) Kitchen: sink, stove top, oven, microwave, mid-size refrigerator, kitchen table, cooking utensils, silverware, cups, bowls, pots and pans, dish towels, dish soap, cleaning supplies, paper towel, cutting board, dish drying mat
4) Inside: A.C. and heat, hot and cold water, floor mat, broom, and dustpan and PLENTY of storage, TV, DVD player
5) Outside: power retractable awning (The awning should not be used in heavy rain, wind, or unattended), a rug for under the awning, a griddle, shower, Tongue Mount Bike Rack, outdoor lightning, speaker, an emergency exit
6) 100 Watt Roof Mount Solar Panel w/ 1000 Watt Inverter
7) WiFi Ranger Sky 4 WiFi Booster
Other things to note
Pets are welcome! (Pet Fee: $20 per day) The dog needs to be 40lbs or less. We have a corgi, and she loves to travel with our family. So, we would love for you to travel with your fur babies and make unforgettable memories with them. But we do require your dogs to be well trained and needs to be crated if left unattended inside the trailer.
Most full-sized SUV, or small pickup truck capable of towing 4000 lbs can pull this trailer, but we recommend that you drive with empty tanks under 60 mph and your tow vehicle is equipped with weight distribution hitch and sway controller. A mid-sized SUV or pick-up truck capable of towing 5000 lbs is recommended. A full 7 pin electric plug and a brake controller for the brakes on the trailer is required. We do have weight distribution, sway control and hitch ball for you to use, so please let me know if you need it.
Lastly, please tell us a bit about yourself and the people you are traveling with. Also, we would love to know about your trailer camping experience, your purpose of the use of this trailer, the destination of your trip, and whatever other details you wish to share. This will help us to prepare for your walkthrough and help us to accommodate your stay more. We care a lot about our trailer and your stay.
*ALL tailgating requires PRE-approval. (Approved tailgating- refundable security deposit is $1500 and add-on event fees may apply.)
The inside of the trailer must be brought back clean, and fresh/grey/black holding tanks all empty. The unit must return in the condition it was picked up or additional cleaning fees may apply. The cleaning fee is $50 (excessively dirty $100). ***Please please remember to properly dump and flush tanks. If you forget, we will unfortunately have to apply fee of $200.
If you need anything just let us know and we will try to make sure the trailer has it. (kid’s toys, books, DVDs, etc.)
No shoes inside the trailer