Fully stocked and ready to go! Arrive at your desired destination without the stress of "packing your entire house" or hauling and setting up! At this time we Only offer delivery...
Free delivery and setup within 30 Minutes of Jefferson City! $200 flat rate fee for set up and deliveries within 60 Miles of Jefferson City, MO. Add on $3/mile for anything farther. (Mileage is calculated from our location to the campsite. Message me for an accurate quote)
Has room to sleep 9 comfortably! Private enclosed room with a King size bed topped with 3 inch memory foam and waterproof mattress pad. Spacious bunk beds and furniture with 2 hide-a-beds! "4 seasons" RV with an A/C and heat, an outdoor kitchen, indoor shower/tub and (hot & cold) outdoor shower!
Does include a smart TV (was installed after pictures) DVD player along with a small collection of movies
*Please note that our delivery price reflects based on quadruple the mileage from our house to your delivery site. A 100 mile delivery is actually 400 miles round trip, plus 2 hrs of set up/take down... although we only calculate based off the point A to point B 100 mile distance. Example: Total flat rate fee for a 100 mile delivery would be $320. 60 miles = $200 + $3 x 40 extra miles = $320. (We do not actually count the 400 miles in the formula)
If you have any questions please send a msg! We are happy to accommodate any reasonable requests. Feel free to follow us on IG @wheretheheartlandis!
For your convenience the RV will come fully stocked with a toaster, mini waffle maker, cooking utensils (as seen in the picture), wine opener, pot & pan set, mixing bowls, strainer, 6 camping chairs, flashlights, multipurpose lighter, first aid kit, oven mitt, 2 metal marshmallow/hotdog roasting sticks, smores kit, cooking spices, coffee maker, electric non-stick ceramic griddle, cooking sheet, hot and cold foam cups, 12oz bag of Seattle's Best coffee & filters (+ half n half, sugar, french vanilla coffee creamer), paper plates, hard plastic bowls/cups/plates, plasticware, kitchen knife set, fresh sponge & dish soap, drying rack for sink, paper towels, tin foil, zip-lock bags, broom, garbage can, small & large garbage bags, rv safe toilet paper, ice cube tray, clothes drying rack, pool noodles, small collection of movies and a few little extras to make your trip more memorable!
Does NOT include blankets, sheets, bath towels or pillows. Please select the $40 add-on if you would like that included or you can bring your own. Stays of 4 nights or longer receive bedding, bath towels and pillows complimentary. Please let me know if you would like that provided! :)
Other things to note
Please know due to a full-time work schedule outside of renting... We are not available to start delivery until after 4:00pm Monday-Friday. If you need the camper before that time please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you. Weekends we are fully flexible to deliver anytime
1. Absolutely no smoking. Violation of this will result in 100% forfeiture of your security deposit.
2. 1-2 well trained dogs are allowed. Must be house trained and kenneled when away from RV. $100 non-refundable pet fee is required
3. No food, drinks or pets allowed on beds
4. We try to keep our rates low by not charging a cleaning fee. You must leave the RV as clean as you received it or will incur a $150 cleaning fee. Please select our cleaning add-on if you would like for us to take care of that at the end of your stay. If the RV is left excessively dirty, a $250+ deep cleaning fee will be charged. See list below of what we expect done at the end of your stay.
Check Out Instructions:
1. Wipe down all countertops, stove and table
2. Sweep the floor
3. Clean up both sinks
4. Clean out fridge and be sure to take your food
5. If used, wipe out microwave
6. Wipe down the sofa and dining area seat cushions (please use a washcloth)
7. Put all used towels/wash cloths in the bathroom tub
8. Empty garbage can and dispose of trash at your campground. (make sure you empty your coffee grounds from the coffee maker as well)
9. (If you added the bedding option) Strip all bedding and put on top of master bed
10. Wash all dishes you dirtied
11. If used, make sure the outside kitchen is cleaned up... wiping out the mini fridge, cook top, sink and counter
12. Wipe down the toilet (toilet lid, seat, inside the bowl)
13. Be sure to remove all your personal belongings
Between each reservation we take care of mopping, vacuuming, covid sanitizing everything (including walls and ceiling), washing bedding, as well as deep cleaning.
Thank you for treating our RV with respect & picking up after yourself! We appreciate you