FREE Night! Pick up the evening before your trip so you have time to pack! We want you to make the most of your time away.
- With Double/Queen Bunks in the rear, this Ultra-Lite camper can Sleep up to 8 People comfortably and is perfect for a family get-away or a long weekend for two.
- Master BR has pocket doors for privacy!
- Outdoor Kitchen & Oversized Patio Awning provides a wonderful place to cook while enjoying the Great Outdoors & Music from the Bluetooth Enabled Indoor & Outdoor Speakers!
- ☔️ If it's a rainy day, we’ve got you covered! We’ve included some Playing Cards & Board Games!
OR, the TV/DVD system provides plenty of entertainment!
* One of our favorite things to do is fold the dining table into a Giant Lounge Area & watch a movie together! Movie! 🎥 🍿
- Central (ducted!) Heat/AC w/ digital thermostat will keep you comfortable no matter the season.
- Camp ALL YEAR (!!!) with this **4-SEASON** INSULATED Camper!
- “Ultra-Lite” means this Special Fiberglass-Built Camper can be pulled by *many* types of vehicles.
- Remarkably easy to handle with the included Anti-Sway Bar.
- We’ve also included a kit including a Level, Drill, Sewer and Water Hoses, and lots of other extras to make Set-Up and Tear-Down a breeze.
Our goal is for you to have the Best RV Trip Possible!
We've included a number of Add-On Package options to fit different types of trips. Feel free to add-on anything you feel might make your planning, packing, and trip easier and as stress-free as possible.
- A FULLY STOCKED KITCHEN & Fully Sealed, Protective, Hypoallergenic Mattress Covers are INCLUDED with your rental!
Pick-Up & Drop-Off Location is just miles from beautiful Cloudland Canyon State Park, Lookout Mountain's KOA Campground w/ in-ground swimming pool & fantastic playground.
- We offer *Discounted* Delivery & Full Set-Up Services to either of these locations!
Choose one or both of the following options:
- Delivery & Set-Up: $25
- Tear-Down and Tank Dumping & Cleaning: $75
- We also offer Delivery & Full Set-Up Services within 50 miles or a 1 hour drive from Chattanooga!
- Delivery/Pick Up Fee for this option is $150.
* Black & Grey Tank Dumping & Cleaning is included. Please message us if you'd like to discuss this possibility.
This is our first camper and our family absolutely adores it. We hope you will love it too!
Please tell us a little bit about yourself to help us get to know you, we'd love to hear about who may be traveling with you and where you plan to go on your adventure!
Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. We will do our best to answer them and help you feel comfortable with choosing this camper for your vacation.
- Misty & Noah
-- PLEASE KINDLY READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING BEFORE REQUESTING RENTAL --
- We do require some experience towing a travel trailer and that our renters purchase the Roadside Assistance that Outdoorsy offers separately. Please be sure to select this option when filling out a reservation request.
WHAT WE PROVIDE FOR TOWING :
- Ball Mount
- Trailer Ball
- Stabilizer Bars
- Anti-Sway Bar
*** You will need to have a Receiver Hitch, Electrical Plugin, and Brake Controller in your vehicle in order to tow.
* Please email us with any questions about these items and we would be happy to help however we can!
CAMPER SPECS :
- Camper Weight: 4730 lbs.
- Hitch Weight: 515 lbs.
- Cargo Weight: Usually planning for a max of 500 lbs is sufficient.
(“Cargo Weight” covers items packed in the camper and in the tow vehicle.)
- Length: 28’ - Height: 11’ - Width: 8’
*** Renter is responsible for ensuring their vehicle is able to tow the trailer weight + cargo capacity/weight of whatever is packed in the travel trailer and tow vehicle.
Our family of five loves this camper and we cherish the adventures in the great outdoors that it has afforded us.
We ask that you treat our camper as if it's your own or better.
We hope you will love it too and make some great memories on your trip!
--- RULES OF THE ROAD ---
Thanks so much ahead of time!
** Propane Tanks **
- Tanks need to be refilled or topped off before returning camper. Ace Hardware, Costco, and Tractor Supply all offer this service.
* If you'd prefer, we can refill tanks instead. The service fee and the refill cost will be charged upon return or deducted from the security deposit.
** Absolutely No Smoking **
- If the inside of the camper smells of smoke (at the discretion of owners) from any outdoor smoking, an additional cleaning fee will be charged/deducted from the security deposit. (To avoid this, please do not smoke directly outside of the camper with windows/door open.) Our sincerest thanks for your attention to this! :)
** No Pets **
- Due to allergies in our family & those of other renters.
* Additional cleaning and labor fees will apply if this is not honored.
** Tire Check **
- Please check camper's Air Tire Pressure at each refueling. Air is free at the pump of most gas stations with semi-truck pumps/pull-throughs.
*** Attention to tires is a must; this is the number one way to avoid potential blowouts & resulting/related accidents while on the road.
** Roadside Assistance **
- If Renter opts out of roadside assistance through Outdoorsy anything that would have otherwise been covered by roadside assistance that occurs during the rental, including, but not limited to, towing, flat tire assistance, emergency fluids, battery boost, lockout help, or mobile mechanic, the Renter will be wholly responsible for the full cost of repair in addition to any insurance deductible if applicable. Outdoorsy offers a pay-as-you-go roadside assistance at a higher premium. Renter agrees to use this option should the need arise.