Reliable 1983 VW Westfalia restored and upgraded! Ready for adventure in the beautiful PNW! Automatic transmission with reliable Subaru engine. This retro orange and cream van is camp ready with roomy pop top, new truck fridge, working propane stove and usable sink. Propane forced air heat has been installed to keep you warm inside during cooler weather.
The van has been and will be sanitized in detail including all surfaces and fabric. All linens will be washed on a sanitizing cycle in home washing machine and dryer, and all dishes cleaned in dishwasher. We will also provide 4 disposable masks, a bottle of hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes and a bottle of hand soap so you are Covid equipped.
Creamsicle has a stocked kitchen for making simple camp meals on the two burner stove. A compete detailed list of what's included is available after booking so you can plan accordingly. We tried to think of every detail and included some extras just in case. From making your morning coffee, to roasting sticks for an evening s'more we got you covered!
We have quality linens, a portable grill, and camp chairs available as add-ons to make packing easy! Are we missing something? Let us know! We will do our best to accommodate!
A few of the extra things:
- Comfortable foam pad toppers(with removable, washable covers) for added comfort on each bed
- Forced air heat installed to keep inside warm on cool nights and rainy days
- Screens for back hatch and front doors, keep the fresh air flowing and bugs out
- 12V fan for added ventilation
- Bluetooth stereo
- USB charging ports in multiple locations
- 2200 Watt inverter to charge and plug in whatever you might need
- Brand new fridge with mini freezer
- Outdoor polypropylene rug and handy whisk broom to keep sand and dirt outside
- Rechargable LED Lantern to light your way plus some globe lights for ambiance
- Nifty retractable clothesline
San Juan islands are a beautiful destination, plus a trip to the islands includes a ferry ride that adds to the adventure! Whidbey Island (no ferry needed) is a favorite also with an overnight stay or day trip to Deception Pass with its breathtaking ocean side views, especially at sunset. We also really enjoy driving the mountain pass to Winthrop, another great place to stay and enjoy the river, the town and hiking trails.
Other things to note
Creamsicle is for you to use and enjoy fully but please do so with care. We ask that you return Creamsicle in the same condition that the van was when you picked it up. We understand a little sand on the floor as a good sign that you had some fun, but please remove garbage, remove food from the fridge, place all the various things back clean and neat as they were when you found them. Most importantly, ENJOY THE VAN, make some memories and have an awesome adventure!