This fantastic camper sleeps up to 8 comfortably (up to 6 adults and 2 children). It comes complete with tons of storage inside and out!
This camper has EVERYTHING you need to pull out of the driveway and go camping; including all amenities! Enjoy hours of fun with this easy to use, home away from home!
The hybrid design includes 2 slides for tons of interior space, and 2 queen drop out beds that give you the feel of camping with all the comforts of home. 2 additional beds as well!
We even provide corn hole boards, a bike rack (upon request), and everything you need for your fire pit and outdoor cooking! All linens and towels also provided. Fully stocked kitchen too!
We will consider small to medium dogs for an additional $500 refundable pet deposit.
Pack your clothes and hit the road for a fun camping experience!
*This camper is also for sale. $20,500. You can even try before you buy. Rent the camper for a weekend, and if you decide to buy, I will credit 2x the rental fee (up to $500) towards the purchase price.
Features of the Camper:
• 2 electric slide-outs for a spacious interior!
• Exterior electric awning over front door with LED lights and Adjustable Rain Dump
• 25 foot 30 amp electrical cord
• Exterior Entrance Screen Door
• 2 pop out Queen size rooms/beds with heated mattresses and room fans
• Couch with pull out full-sized air mattress
• Dining Table for 4; converts to full-sized bed (fits 1 adult or 2 children)
• Bathroom with full shower, sink, and toilet
• Kitchen with island, microwave, double sink, oven, and stove
• Dual fuel fridge and freezer
• 4 Frame Mounted Stabilizer Jacks for easy set up
• 13,500 BTU Roof A/C
• Exterior Shower
• Dry Camping Water Tank so you can camp anywhere!
• Exterior Speakers with bluetooth
• Exterior Propane Grill Hook-Up
• Dual Fuel Hot Water Heater
• Driftwood and Cloth Interior
• TV Antenna w/Cable & Satellite Hook-Up inside and out
• Main Room 24” LED TV, DVD, CD, and Sound System w/Bluetooth
• Night Shades
• Water-Pur Filtration System
• Two 9-lb Propane Bottles
• Anti-Sway Bar/Hitch for Easy Towing
• Rear Bumper extension (for mounting bike rack or other rear bumper mounting device)
• Interior and Exterior Trash Can
• Sheets and Comforters for all Beds (2 Queen sets and 2 Full sets)
• Bath Towels and Washcloths for 8
• Bath and Kitchen Mats & Towels
• Stocked Kitchen with Service for 8, Full Cookware Set, and Cooking Utensils
• Coffee Maker for K-cups
• Bar Mat Lined Shelves in Kitchen, Bath, and Storage Areas
• Black/Grey Tank Sewer Tubes
• Sewer Connection Gloves and Attachments
• Exterior Water Filter & Water Pressure Regulator
• 30/50 AMP Power Converter w/surge protector
• Corn Hole Boards
• Fire Pit Grills
• Full Grilling Set
• Fire Starter Kit
• S'more Sticks
• Family Games & Cards
• Leveling Kit (Blocks, levels, and stair stabilizer)
We will provide delivery and set-up within 90 miles for $150.
Important things to note:
The camper trailer has a round electrical connector. See picture. If your vehicle has a different connector, you will need an adapter.
If you plan to “dry camp” (camping without a full water, electric, and sewer hook-up) please let us know. There are special preparations we will make for you in advance.
An electrical connection is required. This can be managed through a 30 amp plug, a 50 amp plug, or a generator.
We provide a 25 foot 30 amp electrical cord. If you will be more than 25 feet from a 30 amp (or 50 amp - we do provide a 30 to 50 converter) plug, you will need to bring an additional 30 amp extension cord. A standard cord will cause the unit to short and not run properly. A generator may also be used, to be provided by the renter.
The camper is to be returned with the grey and black tanks empty. A $200 dumping fee will apply if the camper is returned with either tank not emptied.
The camper is to be returned clean, as it is when it is picked up. A minimum of $25 cleaning fee will apply if the camper is returned not cleaned.
We provide 2 full 9 gallon propane tanks. These are to be returned full, or a $25 fee will apply. Most campsites provide the filling service.
Hitch Weight is 688 lbs. We do provide an anti-sway hitch, which reduces the weight on the hitch. A 2 inch square hitch receiver is required.
The total weight (with all amenities) is just under 7000 pounds. We recommend you tow the camper with a vehicle approved for 7500 pounds or above.