TOW VEHICLE AVAILABLE (must be rented via separate listing: https://www.outdoorsy.com/rv-rental/milton_ma/2021___242872-listing)
DROP-OFF/PICKUP AVAILABLE WITHIN 70 MILES OF BOSTON ($150 flat-fee, covers delivery, setup and pickup. Additional mileage extra)
Everything below will be included with rental (please feel free to specify any items you prefer to bring of your own):
- Basic pantry items (salt, pepper, oil, various spices, etc)
- Full place settings for 4 (plates, bowls, cups, silverware)
- Common kitchen items (measuring cups/spoons, spatulas, veggie peeler, can opener, serving spoons, etc.)
- Cookware (2 sauce pans and frying pan)
- Paper towels and napkins
- Fresh Linens, quilts and pillows
- Toilet Paper
- Soap/Shampoo/Body wash
• SAFETY / UTILITY
- Small tool set
- Extra fuses
- First-Aid kit
• TRAILER EQUIPMENT
- Leveling Blocks
- 30-amp power cable
- Weight-distributing Tow Hitch
- Fresh water hose
- Sewer drain hose
• FUN GEAR
- Solo Stove Bonfire
- Two adult REI folding camp chairs
- Two kids REI folding chairs
- Moon Shade canopy awning (https://moonfab.com/products/moonshade/)
- Beach chairs
The following equipment is available to rent for additional fees:
• Portable Weber Q100 propane grill ($25 flat-fee, regardless of rental period)
• 2 standup paddleboards ($25/each flat-fee regardless of rental period)
• Large tent which attaches to trailer, extending contiguous 'indoor' space ($100 flat-fee regardless of rental period)
Also, if you don't have reliable cell signal at your campsite, Eva has a battery-powered local video server which is pre-loaded with all of the instructional videos found on our youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEfMvQAPKqaGBDlzGnF017A) as well as a small selection of movies
Eva is ready for your adventure:
• Setup in a driveway or yard as a vacation 'guest house'
• Take it to a campground for some civilized outdoor time
• We like camping at state parks. Horseneck Beach State Reservation has some awesome beachfront spots, but there are many options in New England!
• Massachusetts: https://www.mass.gov/camping-at-massachusetts-state-parks/locations?_page=1
• New Hampshire: https://www.nhstateparks.org/visit/campgrounds
• Vermont: https://vtstateparks.com/camping.html
• Use the high-clearance, all-terrain tires, onboard-water tanks and solar panels to take the road less traveled by!
• Green Mountain National Forest 'dispersed camping": https://www.fs.usda.gov/activity/gmfl/recreation/camping-cabins/?recid=64897&actid=34
$125 fixed Stocking/Sanitizing fee for all rentals - this keeps Eva in ship shape for your outing
DUMP FEE - $100:
If you use the gray/black tanks but are unable to dump them, we do charge a $100 fee for dumping the tanks. It takes a bit for us to drive to the nearest dump station, so we really must charge that for gas and time. Any charges will be deducted from your security deposit. Thanks for your consideration.
We understand your adventures will sometimes get messy! And while we will stock and sanitize after every rental, we ask that you return the trailer in roughly the same shape in which you received it. Please be mindful of treat her kindly and carefully - we appreciate it!
Usually answers in less than 24 hours
Enhance your trip with these add-ons. Available at checkout.
There’s a 4 night minimum stay
Exact location provided after booking