- Place settings for up (8). Includes: Silverware, plates, bowls, and drinking cups.
- Cooking supplies. Including: Pots, pans, strainer, spatulas, large spoon, chef's knife, cutting board, can opener, hot pads, etc.
- Coffee Maker w/ filters and (4) mugs.
- Dish soap, dishtowels, dishrags, & (2) rolls paper towels.
- Hand soap and hand towels.
- (2) rolls RV Toilet paper.
- Cleaning Supplies
- Sheets & Comforter for Queen Bed
- Sleeping Bags for Bunk Beds (upon request).
- Grilling utensils, and hot dog forks.
- Outdoor rug and (4) camping chairs (upon request).
- Load distributing hitch and sway bar.
- 100' Water hose, 120/30amp extension cord, 120/30amp to 120/50amp adapter, surge protector, and sewage line.
- Morraineview (fishing & swimming)
- Comlara park (fishing & swimming)
- Giant Goose Ranch (fishing & swimming)
- Clinton Lake (fishing & swimming)
- Kentuckiana (good family fun)
- Jubilee State Park (relaxing / hiking)
- No smoking
- Dogs with prior approval / fee
- Make sure to use cutting board.
- Put awning in at night, when away from trailer, during winds exceeding 12mph.
- Remove debris and wipe surfaces, clean dishes/kitchen supplies, sweep the floor, and return all provided items in original condition.
- Follow departure / setup guidelines provided.
- Use water filter & pressure regulator for water hookup.
- Bring pillows, bath towels/washcloths, and personal items.
- Dump black/gray tanks and unused fresh water.
- Do not exceed safe speeds/driving conditions. Maximum allowed towing speed of 60mph.
- Make sure planned route has adequate clearances. Trailer is 11.17' tall so we recommend at least 12.5' minimum clearance (assuming trailer towed level).
- Driver responsible for understanding all conditions and towing trailer in a safe manner to cause no damage to people, trailer, or other property.
We are a family of (6) redhead's with (2) dog's and a cat that love camping and enjoying family experiences together. We rented our old trailer for several years and met many wonderful people. We just upgraded to a larger trailer to accommodate our growing kids and look forward to helping your family have great experiences like the one's we have enjoyed.
Usually answers in less than 24 hours
Roadside assistance on every rental, plus help planning your trip or operating the RV.Learn more about Roadside Assistance
Enhance your trip with these add-ons. Available at checkout.
There’s a 3 night minimum stay
Rob does a wonderful job! He set up & reviewed the features beautifully- we would rent again from Rob!! Well Done!
Wonderful experience, excellent communication and the camper was amazing! Clean, and felt like home for us!
It was perfect for our weekend.
Perfect camper for our family of 4. Rob was great to work with, excellent communication. The only issue was the smoke detector which appears to be malfunctioning (going off at random times). Delivery/pick up made the trip so easy - highly recommend!
This RV was perfect for our family's trip!
Exact location provided after booking