VANHERO - “Jason StatheVAN”
VANHERO - “Jason StatheVAN”
• foam mattress; full size bed
• Bedding must be "stowed" for driving
• Usb fan; mosquito window nets to insure its bug free; rain or shine
• 2-camp chairs
• Upgraded stereo, Bluetooth, CD player & speakers
• Dual, side sliding doors; individual access to storage
• Clothing drawers
• Roof solar panel and cargo rack
• Bedside built in cubbies
• 12v Refrigerator; 24qt capacity
• Countertop drawer; work area; pantry, dry storage
• 2.5 gallon water jug with spigot
• 1 -burner Coleman butane stove
• Pots, cutting board, silverware, dishware
• House generator battery powers accessories; no draining the vehicle battery
• House battery charges via driving, by solar, or electric plugin
• 6 USB, 6 electric plugs & one 12v outlet
• Reading lights
• Exterior lights
* Ellie has dashboard heat & AC. These systems can not be operated while camping.
* Driving on unpaved roads (excluding county and state maintained roads), dirt roads, restricted areas and ‘off road’ areas is not allowed.
* Our pickup location is accessible via NJTransit Train (Penn Station NY > Little Silver, NJ station) or Highlands, NJ Seastreak Ferry terminal.
* Custom delivery can be requested to New Jersey and New York boroughs for an additional fee.
* Please refer to our listing photo map for suggested destination minimum travel days from NJ.
Pets are allowed on case by case basis for a small fee.
Rental based on 24 hour pickup and return schedule.
Pick Up Time: 1:00PM (unless otherwise arranged in advance)
Return Time: 1:00PM (unless otherwise arranged in advance)
Driving on unpaved roads (excluding county and state maintained roads), dirt roads, restricted areas and ‘off road’ areas is not allowed.
Late Return Fee: $40 - Up to 4 additional hours. Anything beyond 4 hours will be charged as another full rental day.
Cleaning Fee: $200 - Withheld from Security Deposit. Not charged if rental is returned reasonably as clean as it was presented at check-in.
Usually answers in less than 24 hours
Roadside assistance on every rental, plus help planning your trip or operating the RV.Learn more about Roadside Assistance
There’s a 2 night minimum stay
The van had some great amenities but has some mechanical issues that made me feel unsafe like shaking while braking and it felt very old/clunky. Kris was responsive and generally friendly, but not necessarily helpful.
It was a great car for my trip. I went across half America and slept twice in the car. It worked without any problems! Good communication with the owner.
Cris Shockley canceled the booking 1 day before departure. This is an automated posting.
Cris Shockley canceled the booking 2 days before departure. This is an automated posting.
Exact location provided after booking