2021 Forest River Cherokee Black Label Edition
2021 Forest River Cherokee Black Label Edition
We include everything you need to go camping! Linens, pillows, towels, extra blankets, pots, pans, dishes, silverware, paper towels, toilet paper, soap, leveling pads, wheel chocks, etc.
Nearby Maumee Bay State park is a beautiful lake front state park with a large campground. Very green with huge, private camping spots. Theres a lake front beach , and inland lake with another beach, tons of pathways and trails, fishing ponds, activity center, restaurant, and much more! I highly recommend it.
Tow vehicles are required to have a 7 pin trailer plug with working trailer brake controller. Brake functionality will be verified before departure. Camper must NOT exceed the tow vehicle, or trailer hitches weight and tongue weight ratings.
**The pick up time is 5:30 PM and return is at 11 AM. We can try to accommodate but both my wife and I work, so requests are welcome but please be aware the accommodations may not be possible.
** Late pick-up's or return's without prior approval from the owners WILL result in a $50 per hour fee. With both owner's working full time, with one also being a part time student, our schedules are busy. We cannot be left in the dark or have to delay schedules/plans due to the lack of communication on behalf of the renter
**Delivery charges are $3 per loaded mile. (Example: If the delivery location is 50 miles away you will be charged $150 for delivery and $150 for pick up at the end of the rental for a total of $300)
Me and my wife Heather purchased our RV brand new as our honeymoon trip. We love the lifestyle and going to music festivals/sporting events with friends in theirs, and thought purchasing our own was a good start to our life in Ohio. As our honeymoon trip we took our new camper, and our 2 dogs on a 4500 mile winter trip across the the US to various destinations. While we have owned various other types of campers in the past, this is our first brand new modern camper and we cant get enough of it!
Usually answers in less than 24 hours
Terms and Conditions
1. You agree to rent from Casey and Heather Prokopow under the following terms and conditions:
2. You agree to pick up the Unit at the specified location at the pre-arranged time. A late pickup fee of $50 per hour will be charged for each hour that the Unit is picked up late.
3. You agree and certify that the owned tow vehicle in your possession for use with the rental Unit is in proper working order. You agree and certify that the correct equipment for towing is present on the tow vehicle including the 7 pin round plug and trailer brake controller. If the required equipment is not working properly at the time of pick up the Owner(s) reserve the right to have the renter(s) cancel at that time and/or assess a $100 diagnostic fee for assisting with repair of the tow vehicle.
4. You agree to return the RV by the agreed upon time on the return date. A $50 per hour late fee will be charged for each hour that the Unit is returned late.
5. You have truthfully disclosed the identity and proper age of all drivers.
6. You agree to return the Unit in the same condition it is received.
7. You have read and agree to all rental rates.
8. You are responsible for checking and maintaining all fluid levels during the rental period.
9. You agree not to take the Unit outside of the continental United States.
10. You agree that all driver information has been reported accurately and no unauthorized drivers shall tow or relocate the Unit.
11. You agree that all insurance information provided is true and valid.
12. You agree that Units shall not be driven off road or any on unpaved surface or on very rough roads of any type.
13. The refundable security deposit for this rental is $500.
14. You understand that a charge of up to $399 if not returned clean.
15. You understand that a cleaning fee is not the same as a wastewater dumping fee.
16. Smoking/vaping is not permitted in the unit.
17. You agree to pay a late return fee of $129 plus $100 per day if you do not return the unit as originally agreed.
18. Additional charges include: wastewater dumping charge of $150 if applicable, a rental extension charge for early pick up or late return up to $100 if applicable, a wireless trailer brake controller fee of $25 if applicable, an excessive cleaning fee of $100 if applicable or if Owner(s) find it is necessary, a generator fee of $20 per day if applicable, a late return fee at the rate of $50 per hour past delivery time if applicable and delivery fee of $2.00 per loaded mile for delivery or pick up returns. You agree to pay these charges if necessary, with or without your express permission. All fees will first be taken from the $500 deposit, any additional fees that need to be taken will be charged to your card. A 3% service fee will be applied to all additional charges at the cost of the renter(s).
19. No refund will be given if you prepay for a service but do not use it.
20. Pets are not permitted in the Unit without prior approval from the owners. If the owners approve for a pet to be present, a $50 pet fee will be assessed. If there is evidence of a pet presence without the prior approval, you will be subject to an additional cleaning charge of $150 plus potential forfeiture of your entire deposit.
21. You, release Casey Prokopow and Heather Prokopow from all claims for loss of, or damage to, your personal property or that of any other person, which is left or carried in the Unit.
22. You agree to pay us on demand for all charges due us under this Contract including a) all traffic, toll or parking violations, fines, penalties, citations, forfeitures, court costs, towing charges and other expenses involving the Unit; if you fail to pay a traffic or toll charge, you will pay us all fees owed; b) $499, plus $2.00/mile for every mile between the renting location and the place where the Unit is returned, repossessed or abandoned, plus any additional recovery expenses we incur; c) all costs, including pre- and post-judgement attorney fees, legal fees and court costs we incur collecting payment from you or otherwise enforcing our rights under this Contract; d) a “loss of use” fee if you return the Unit with damage that renders it unusable or unrentable in the amount of $50 for each day that it is unusable or unrentable; e) we will not refund any of the time or delivery/pick-up charges if you wish to return the Unit earlier than the date or time due in
23. Unless authorization is obtained from the owner(s), no repairs, replacement of parts or service shall be completed during the Rental period.
24. The owner(s) are not responsible for the loss of vacation, personal or business time, or any incidental expenses incurred by the renter, resulting from breakdown or any other delay problems. The owner(s) shall be responsible for completing any necessary repairs and re-turning the Unit to Rental condition as promptly as possible.
25. You are responsible for reporting all accidents, incidents of vandalism or theft to the police and the manager(s)/owner(s) upon discovery.
26. You are responsible for reporting any issues, defects, damages or malfunctions of equipment within the Unit to the owner(s) within 24 hours of discovery. If issues are not reported in a timely manner you may be financially responsible for repair of the issue, defect, damage or malfunction within the Unit.
27. You understand that while use of the awning is permitted and optional for you, it is not covered underneath insurance. You agree and acknowledge that the Owner(s) will check the awning before and after your rental, any and all damage that is discovered on the awning will be your sole financial responsibility and you will be charged for any and all replacements and repairs.
28. We may use your security deposit to pay any amounts owed to us under this Contract, which shall include wastewater dumping, time and mileage for delivery/pick-up, loss or damage to the Unit, administrative or legal fees, fines, penalties, forfeitures, court costs, towing and storage charges and other assessed charges, unless the expenses are our fault, all costs associated with locating and recovering the Unit, if you fail to return the Unit as required by the terms of the Rental Contract. If the amount of your security deposit is insufficient to satisfy all amounts due, then you agree to pay all charges in excess along with a 3% processing fee.
29. This is a contract for Rental of the Unit. We may repossess the Unit at your expense without notice to you, if the Unit is abandoned or used in violation of law or this Contract. You agree to indemnify us, defend us, and hold us harmless from all claims, liability, costs and attorney fees we incur resulting from or arising out of, this Rental and your use of the Unit.
30. We make no warranties, express, implied or apparent, regarding the Unit, no warranty of merchantability and no warranty that the Unit is fit for a particular purpose.
31. You must return the Unit to the place of pickup or any other location that we specify, on the date and time specified in this Contract, and in the same condition that you received it, except for ordinary wear and tear of the Unit.
32. If the Unit is returned after the specified time, you remain responsible for the safety of, and any damage to, the Unit until we inspect it.
33. The following acts or uses of the Unit are prohibited and may result in forfeiture of the entire security deposit: (a) transporting the Unit: (i) by anyone who is not an Authorized Driver; (ii) by anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol; (iii) by anyone who obtained the Unit or extended the Rental period by giving us false, fraudulent, or misleading information; (iv) in furtherance of any illegal purpose or under any circumstance that would constitute a violation of law other than a minor traffic citation; (v) to carry persons or property for hire; (vi) in any race, speed test or contest; (vii) to carry dangerous or hazardous items or illegal material; (viii) outside the United States; (ix) when loaded beyond its capacity, as determined by the manufacturer; (x) when driven through or under an underpass or other structure without sufficient overhead or side clearance; (xi) when it is reasonable to expect you to know that further operation would damage the Unit; (xii) in a manner that causes damage to the Unit due to inadequately secured cargo; (xvi) on unpaved or very rough roads; or (b) failing to summon the police to any accident involving the Unit that caused personal injury or property damage; (c) damaging the Unit by your intentional, wanton, or reckless conduct; (d) damaging the Unit by an animal transported or kept in the Unit without prior approval and permission; (e) damaging the Unit by sitting, standing, or lying on the roof of the Unit; (f) damaging the Unit by placing tire chains, signs, lettering or painting on the outside of the Unit; (g) damaging the Unit by placing speakers or other sound equipment on the exterior of the Unit; (h) taking the RV to any large concerts or events without the express and written permission of the owners prior approval.
34. We may use your deposit to pay any monies owed us under this Contract.
35. You release us from all claims for, loss of, or damage to, your personal property or that of any other person, that we received, handled or stored, or that was left or carried in or on the Unit, whether or not the loss or damage was caused by our negligence or was otherwise our responsibility.
36. No term of this Contract can be waived or modified except by a writing that we have signed. The laws of the state of Ohio and Lucas County govern this Contract.
37. Certain items are considered non-essential convenience items. If they fail to work during a trip, no adjustments will be made to your charges. No troubleshooting by the Property Owner(s) during the trip will be done for these items if there are issues. These include TVs, antennas, CD and DVD players, speakers, radios, and artificial fireplaces if supplied on this Unit.
38. A waiver by us of any breach of this Contract is not a waiver of an additional breach or waiver of the performance of your obligations under this Contract. Our acceptance of payment from you or our failure, refusal or neglect to exercise any of our rights under this Contract does not constitute a waiver of any other provision of this Contract.
Roadside assistance on every rental, plus help planning your trip or operating the RV.Learn more about Roadside Assistance
Enhance your trip with these add-ons. Available at checkout.
There’s a 3 night minimum stay
Casey was great to work with, delivered the rv as promised and set everything up. Highly recommend!
Casey set up quickly and explained everything well. Camper was good for our needs, we had good communication before, during and after the rental. Thank you!
Everything we needed! Well stocked and ready to go.
Good experience. Several things not working but per owner they should be fixed soon. Casey was great to communicate with. Camper pulled well and we had a good time!
Everything was great. No issues- good size for a couple. We did 5 days in the New River National Park.
Exact location provided after booking