Arius the Westfalia
Arius the Westfalia
- The van is filled with 70s-original furnishings, vintage dinnerware and cooking gear plus a box of amazing 80s original cassette tapes from the second owner.
- All linens included (bedding, blankets, towels, facecloths, teatowels, dishcloths)
- Most of your kitchen basics needed are in the van, including soaps, spices, oil, sugar, cooking gadgets, coffee setup (italian or turkish mokas are extra-charge), pots, pans, cutting boards, knives etc
- Safety gear package included (jumper cables, flagging and hi-vis safety gear, etc)
- New tires and brakes, plus a ton of engine work
I can provide camping gear (chairs, propane bbq, hitch carrier, etc) for a small extra fee.
Perfect vintage rig for a retro adventure with your friends, kids or family. Relive your childhood or just show your kids how it used to be done. We've worked hard to keep it original and preserve the classic 70s feel of the entire experience.
We've toured Vancouver Island, the BC Interior, Coast to Coast BC to ON and the ON cottage country plenty of times in her and she is really a gorgeous girl, treat her like you would treat your grandma please!
It's a vintage van, so be understanding of that. Everything works and she's inspected, fixed and nursed back to amazing shape, but she still drives like a 70s motorhome! Not fast but safe and reliable.
No logging roads, no festivals without permission and no overloading of passengers. Thanks for respecting our vintage van!
* Please be careful when you open the back left door, the spare tire goes straight against the tail light and break the plastic! Those plastics are getting rare to find and expensive. If broken, I will deduct $100.00 from the security deposit.
* If I suspect that the renters smoked in the vehicle, I will deduct $100.00 from the security deposit.
* If I suspect that the renters had a "Furry copilots" in the Van, I will deduct $100.00 from the security deposit (we love pets, but Suzanne is a vintage beauty and her seats are delicate).
* If the renter brings back the vehicle without emptying the Grey and Black tanks (Porta-potty, etc.), I will deduct $100.00 from the Security Deposit.
* If the renter brings back the vehicle without filling up the gas tank, I will deduct the amount required to fill the gas tank from the Security Deposit.
* If the renter brings back the vehicle without cleaning the Coleman grill and butane stove (if used), I will deduct $50.00 from the Security Deposit.
N.B. We always used the portable toilet just for night "liquid" waste. Please don't use it for "solid" waste.
Hi, we are Steve and Sally, a multicultural couple from Venice/ Italy and Georgia. After we bought Suzanne, we travelled around mainland BC and Vancouver Island for a couple of years, drove 4500 Km coast to coast from BC to Ontario. Suzanne is a beast, she never let us down!
Usually answers in less than 24 hours
Roadside assistance on every rental, plus help planning your trip or operating the RV.Learn more about Roadside Assistance
Enhance your trip with these add-ons. Available at checkout.
There’s a 4 night minimum stay
It was a joy to rent Suzanne from start to finish. I spent 4 days travelling and camping with my two kids (ages 5 and 7) and we had plenty of room. Suzanne is not too big to handle, but is spacious inside, and we had no issues at all. Stefano and Salome were extremely helpful, providing ongoing support and communication (that I needed as a first-time campervan/RV traveller). A beautiful van and memories to last a lifetime :)
4 Photos submitted by Brittany C.
We had a great time with Suzanne! Stefano was very supportive with our needs and everything went smooth. Highly recommended!
We had a great trip to Bruce Peninsula, with ferry to Manitoulin Island and a Visite of Kilnary Nationalpark.
The Van was perfect for us.
All Communication with Stefano worked very well and fair!! Thanks for all!
3 Photos submitted by Albrecht M.
Great ride with suzanne! Stefano and his wife was a great host. They Answered any questions we had promptly and made sure we had a great experience.
5 Photos submitted by Michelle L.
Exact location provided after booking