Get your family outdoors this summer with this family friendly travel trailer. Our brand new Forest River Wildwood 177BH Travel Trailer is the perfect home-away-from-home while you're here enjoying the outdoors.
At 3074 lbs, this trailer is light enough to pull with your minivan, SUV or truck. A Brake Controller or Weight distribution hitch is recommended.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: This trailer is perfect for young families as it has sleeping for up to 5 comfortably or can fit upto 4 adults and one or two kids on the dinette. Equipped with twin bunk beds, a single convertible dinette / twin bed and Queen size bed. All beds come with fitted mattress protectors and fitted sheets/pillows (no cases).
KITCHEN/DINING: We’ll set you up with all the essentials so you get more time to kick back and relax. We provide everything you need, plus some fun extras so you can fully enjoy your camping vacation. The kitchen has a full size fridge with freezer, 2-burner gas stove, microwave and tabletop for additional storage or cooking prep. Dining table has seating for 4 with overhead storage and storage below dinette. An outdoor mini portable BBQ and 2 burner gas stove will be provided for your use during your rental. Propane tanks can be included.
BATHROOM: The bathroom has a shower and toilet. RV Safe toilet paper will be provided.
EXTERIOR FEATURES: Awning use is approved with all rentals and has external LED Light strip that adds to the evening ambiance. (A cleaning fee of $50 is added if awning is returned with dirt rolled up)
Standard Trailer Features:
- Upgraded Hypoallergenic mattress
- Full length Power Awning with adjustable legs & LED Light strip
- USB Charging Outlets
- Indoor/Outdoor Portable FM/Bluetooth Speaker
- Deep Single Basin Kitchen Sink and Two burner stove
- 1 Queen bed, 2 twin bunk beds, 1 convertible dinette / twin bed
- Shower & toilet
- Camping chairs, Marshmallow holders, 2 mini lanterns, 2 mini flashlights
- Melamine plates and bowls
- Campfire / Tin mugs perfect for hot chocolate
- Cutlery drawer fully stocked with knives, forks, spoons, spatula, and lighters
- Pots and pans
- Stackable stainless steel mixing bowl (with lids), colander and measuring spoons
- Mattress Protectors and fitted sheets
- Coffee Percolator with ground coffee, sugar, basic spices available for use in the pantry.
- Tupperware to store any leftovers
- Supplies: Comes with toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap and cleaning supplies.
ADD ON PACKAGES:
1. LINEN PACKAGE: $50 Fee for Full linens - Pillows&Cases, Sheets, Blankets and Towels (Beach & Bath)
2. DELIVERY & SET UP
Make your camping experience easier and faster with our delivery and set up package. For trips less than 150 km from Richmond Hill, we will drop off/set up the trailer on your site and then tear down/pick-up the trailer on check out day. $4/km – i.e calculate distance for only a single, 1-way trip. Please inquire for delivery, we can discuss delivery fees discount depending on length of stay.
PICK UP AND DROP OFF TIMES: to be aligned upon for each rental
- NO SMOKING: Failure to comply with this policy will result in a $200 penalty plus the cost of professional cleaning services;
- PETS: Pets are not allowed in the trailer. If trailer is returned with pet odors, the cost of professional cleaning service $200 will apply.
- SEWAGE/WASTE: Trailer must be returned with the Black & Gray waste water tanks empty. Failure to comply with this policy will result in a $100 forfeiture of the prepayment noted
- Trailer must be returned on time and in same condition as you receive it. Otherwise, minimum $50 cleaning fee will be applied
- Late charges will be applied for every hour that the trailer is not returned at the pre-aligned upon time.