Ultimate Family Camper. Double Size Bunks, Big Kitchen and Bathroom in an Easy To Tow Package
Grand Design is renowned for their quality and luxurious interiors that are bright, spacious and fit the needs whether a family is camping for a weekend or a month (or longer). The Imagine XLS 23 BHE is a bunkhouse model that is great for large families looking for a great camping experience but a manageable size for easy towing and parking.
This camper is 4 Season ready so you will be cool in the summer with a ducted AC, and warm in the winter with a 25K BTU furnace. Heated and enclosed tanks allow for water use in the fall, winter and spring; based on weather and destination.
Boondocking is no problem with a 43 gal fresh, 82 gal gray and 37 gal waste tank.
Highlights of this camper are:
- Two Double Size Bunk Beds
- Separate Bedroom with Residential Queen Size Bed
- Large kitchen to make meals camping like you would at home
- 8 cu ft fridge
- Farmhouse Style Stainless Sink
- Outdoor Kitchen w/ Stove and Fridge
- Large Dinette that Converts into a Bed
- Large Bathroom
- Roku TV & Bluetooth Entertainment Center
Check out our website for more information and to see our other available campers:
The camper comes with pots and pans, kitchen utensils, paper plates and plastic ware. We also include a small portable camping table and outdoor rug for the front. Let us know if you need bed linens or towels.
We have camping chairs and a portable grill for rent as well for a small fee. Let us know what you need.
We do offer delivery. Message us to discuss where you would like it to be delivered.
Other things to note
- We allow dogs in the rig but expect that any 'issues' are taken care of prior to return. This includes any dog hair. There isn't any carpet so clean up is easy.
- No smoking or vaping inside.
- Depending on the length of rental and type of camping, we may require a generator to keep the batteries charged properly. We have one to use for an additional fee.
- Gray and black tanks must be emptied prior to returning. $100 fee if we have to do it.
- Please ensure your vehicle is able to tow this camper safely. Here is a good guide: https://www.trailerlife.com/trailer-towing-guides/
If you have questions, please send me a message and I will be happy to answer as best I can.