Simplicity with a beautiful sleek design, the Bean Trailer is made to enjoy the great outdoors without the hassle of everyday camping. The one-piece body keeps unwanted elements out. Ready to relax? Don’t let the tiny construction fool you.
Bean Trailer's base plus kitchen design includes a well-crafted plastic laminate counter and forgoes the kitchen sink. Rather than the built-in water tank, the Bean Stock allows you to flexibly determine how much water to bring to any given location.
Galley also includes:
- RGB Strip lighting with touch controller.
- 18" rackout two burner propane stove.
- Storage Bins and sliding cabinetry to keep your supplies organized.
- A 50 qt Ice Chest housed in a rackout shelf.
- Rackout basin with removable/collapsible sink.
- (2) Seven Gallon aquatainer water tanks.
The Bean Trailer has a 5-foot interior height and ample space for a 4-inch thick, foam queen-sized mattress; combined with thoughtfully designed interior storage, a night of restful sleep is just calling your name.
For people with children, we provide a detachable bunk is as an additional sleeping space.
In addition the interior of Bean Trailer provides many thoughtful touches including:
- Storage bins accessible from both the galley and the interior.
- Overhead mood lighting and “dresser” drawer.
- USB port for electronics.
- Heavy-duty roof ventilation fan and handheld remote
- A table, which converts the cabin sleeping space into a relaxing dining and recreational room.
- The mattress create an attractive and efficient seating solution that maximizes “Bean” space.
- Equipped with two entry doors with integrated operable window and shade
- (2) Outdoor porch lights
- LionEnergy Safari UT Lithium-ion 1300 battery. You won’t need to worry about battery levels. This should last 3-4 days depending on usage.
Fully stocked kitchen including:
- plates, bowls
- mixing bowls
- cast iron cookware
- cooking utensils
- cleaning supplies
Other supplies include:
- first aid kit
- fitted sheet for mattress
The Bean Trailer is great for camping at an established campground or going off the grid to some beautiful BLM land.
Other things to note
Renter is responsible for filling water tanks.
Towing vehicle MUST have a minimum vehicle tow capacity of 2700 lbs and connect with a 7 pin wiring harness
Additional Safety features include:
- 15” of ground clearance
- Safety chains
- 15″ steel wheels with trailer tires
- Drivers side-wall mounted spare tire
- 2 rear stabilizer jacks
- Breakaway braking system pre-wired for electronic braking