The Best Life is a brand new travel trailer. It features an indoor and outdoor shower, booth dinette, two-burner stove, 6 cu ft. refrigerator, microwave, tv, Double Over Double bunk beds, queen (murphy) bed, which you can flip up to create a sofa, out door kitchen prep area that includes another refrigerator ,and outdoor propane hook-up for your grill. You will also have use of my weight distribution tow hitch to help ease the pain of trying to figure out if yours will work. The Best Life is just over 4,900 GVW and 22.5ft long, and is equipped with 38 gallon fresh water, 30 gallon black water, 30 gallon grey water tanks, 20lb propane tank, and an electric tongue jack (just makes life easier). She is also equipped with GPS tracking.
Please return The Best Life in the condition she was rented to you. If you do not plan on cleaning her at all, sweeping, surface wipe down, trash, etc., please choose the additional cleaning fee. Also, all holding tanks must be emptied prior to return, If not, an additional fee will be charged.
To keep my security deposit low, I require all renters to add on the Interior Damage Protection Plan when selecting your Insurance plan through Outdoorsy. As a one-time fee of $69.00, paid to Outdoorsy for your entire trip, it provides peace-of-mind for both owner and renter. No deductible and covers interior damage. This is in addition to the Vehicle Protection Package.
Delivery charges are $175 plus $5 per mileage, one way. For example, if your delivery location is 10 miles away, the charges would be $175 plus $50, for a total of $225 total delivery charge.
Other things to note
1. Renter acknowledges the clearance height is 10ft 2in and the width is 7ft 6in and that the Owner has provided all operating instructions during the Departure walkthrough.
2. Renter acknowledges that locations and events will be disclosed to the Owner in writing prior to the Departure.
3. Renter acknowledges that only pets are prohibited from being in the Travel Trailer. If Renter has a pet in the Travel Trailer, any and all damage created by the pet, to include, but not limited to, urine smells, bite marks, hair cleaning, etc. are the responsibility of the Renter to cover, first out of the security deposit, and then, if the security deposit is not enough, Renter is still liable for full repair costs out of the Renter’s pocket.
4. Renter acknowledges that the awning is allowed to be used, but that it should be only be used with extreme care. Awning should be retracted at night, when raining, and when windy due to the fragility of awnings. Ensure the Travel Trailer door is not opened fully, as the awning will not roll in or out with the door in the way. Repair/replacement costs can start at $1,000 for bent awning arms alone. It is the responsibility of the Renter to cover the cost of any awning repairs out of the security deposit. If the security deposit does not cover full cost, a claim will be submitted with Outdoorsy insurance. If the insurance denies the claim, the Renter is still fully liable for the full cost to repair/replace the awning out of the Renter’s pocket.
5. Renter acknowledges that no one is allowed on the roof of the Rental without Owner’s prior, written permission.
6. Renter acknowledges that if the Travel Trailer is stolen or vandalized, Renter will be responsible for the full replacement cost of Travel Trailer and/or the inside contents.
7. Renter acknowledges the return times are documented in writing on the Departure form and can only be changed in writing with approval of the Owner. Late returns will be charged $25 per hour late. If the late return interferes with another booking, the late fee is equal to the full nightly rate for each four hour period the vehicle is late, plus an additional $100 administrative fee.
8. Renter acknowledges that all tolls and traffic violations are strictly the Renter’s responsibility. Any tolls not disclosed will be charged a $30 administrative fee.
9. Renter acknowledges that photos are taken by Owner within 24 hours of departure to document the interior and exterior of the Travel Trailer. Any damages that occur after photos are the Renter’s responsibility.
10. Renter acknowledges that once the Travel Trailer keys have been turned over to the Renter, Renter is responsible for any and all damages that may occur, to include, but not limited to, tire blow outs, theft, vandalism, and damage caused by others. Any damages over the security deposit, Renter will pay the Owner the difference via the qualified insurance policy or out of the Renter’s own pocket if the damage is not covered under the insurance policy.
11. Renter acknowledges the responsibility to repair or replace any tires, if necessary, during the rental. There is a spare tire available to use should you need it. The replacement cost of the spare tire is $150.
12. Renter acknowledges they are required to purchase the “Interior Damage Protection” coverage prior to leaving with the Rental. This is in addition to the “Vehicle Protection Package” that covers the outside of the Rental.
13. Renter acknowledges that no smoking is allowed in the Rental and that smoke odors in returned Rentals will result in full forfeiture of the $2,000 security deposit.