"THE PUMPKIN COACH"
Glamp in a hip piece of Canadian history in our 1976 Boler Wandervogel. In tip- top condition, this 13-foot little beauty is stylish, clean and newly renovated. Inside is cozy yet comfortable, with newly-updated, Scandinavian-inspired decor and modular seating that converts from couch/dining area into sleeping quarters for up to 4: one double bed and two bunk beds. Great for 2 adults, or a family with 1-2 small kids.
**NEW! DROP-OFF & PICKUP SERVICE: We are happy to offer a drop-off/setup and pickup service for an additional fee (TBD), depending on location. Please feel to enquire.**
*Please note, although we love animals, the camper is NOT PET FRIENDLY.*
* No smoking in the camper at any time.*
*We currently only offer the Pumpkin for trips within Canada, within a 500 km distance from Toronto *
• Dishes/glasses/mugs/tea towels
• Pots, pans, cutting boards, utensils
• Gas range (propane dual- element)
• 3- way fridge
• Bialetti stovetop espresso maker
• Basic cleaning supplies
• Sink with electric pump linked to water holding tank/water hookup
• Two-way 3-speed "Fantastic Fan "(great air flow!)
• 110-volt transformer for use when connected to shore power
• Onboard 12-volt battery for powering the trailer on non-electric sites
• USB charge station
Bolers use a fiberglass shell design making them lightweight and easy to tow. Our Boler is equipped with optional electric brakes (towing vehicle must be equipped with electric brake controller to use this feature). Bolers typically weigh between 1400-1600 lbs. Your vehicle must be equipped with a hitch in order to tow the camper, please check your vehicle owner's manual for your vehicle's towing capacity.
The Boler uses a 1 7/8" ball and a 6-way round electrical vehicle hook up. We can provide a 7-way adapter if needed.