We're backed by one of the world's best insurance companies
We are proud to partner with Liberty Mutual, Lloyd's of London, Aviva and Generali to protect the safety of our renters and owners worldwide.
Any renters traveling in Canada (international or Canada based) as well as Canada based owners can rely on Aviva and ICBC for protection. With offices around the world, Aviva supports our mission of providing high-quality insurance products and services to meet the needs of the Outdoorsy community. We chose to work with Aviva because they operate in a manner consistent with our values and principles.
- Behave with integrity
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Continuously improve and innovate.
- Execute thoroughly and seek excellence.
Unfortunately, mishaps occasionally happen out on the road. Rest assured though, we have you covered. Here are some of the incidents covered by insurance:
We’ve raised the bar when it comes to trust and safety
Trailer and park models are covered throughout the country, motorized units are covered in Quebec, Alberta, Ontario, and British Columbia.
- Legal liability for damage, injury, or death up to $5,000,000 per event
- APD up to cash value for your vehicle
- Damage to the insured vehicle including attached or detached trailers
- Windshield and tire protection
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance
- Legal Services and Advice
- Up to $1 million liability insurance in the US
- Up to $1 million in physical damage protection
- Interior Damage Protection
- Windshield Damage Repair
- Trip Cancellation Coverage
- Driver Verification Checks
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance
- 24/7 Live Customer Support
- Safe & Secure Payments
- Loss or damage to your vehicle up to $150,000 per event
- Transport of Renters after Loss or Damage
- Towing and transport of vehicle in the event of a breakdown
- Legal liability for damage, injury, or death up to $35,000,000 per event
- Tire and windshield coverage
We protect owners with coverage for everything–from Class A motorhomes to pop-up campers
Outdoorsy offers insurance protection for any kind of RV or motorhome across Class A, B, and C motorhomes, fifth wheel and conventional travel trailers, Airstream trailers, trucks, campers, toy haulers, pop-up trailers, and other specialty and custom RVs.
All insurance in Canada is offered through our partnership with Aviva. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your RV is protected against physical damage up to its cash value. As an owner, you’re also covered with $2 million in liability insurance protection.
Travelers pick the insurance coverage that’s right for them
You can select the protection package that’s right for your trip. Each plan has varying physical and liability protection. All insurance in Canada is provided by our partner Aviva.
What’s the application process for getting insured?
Are international renters covered?
What do I need to know about roadside assistance?
Read more about the latest on our insurance protections here.
Speak to our 24/7 Customer Support team-Real people, here to help
Outdoorsy offers quick and efficient support both through our online claim center and over the phone. Our Customer Support team is available via email, phone, on-site chat, and tweets for any inquiries about the company’s products and services. Our Customer Service team is dedicated to helping our community have the best travel experience possible. We are friendly, responsive, and always ready to help!
Call us at 1-877-723-7232 Mon - Sun, 24 hours a day
Chat with us on Outdoorsy.com Mon - Sun, 24 hours a day
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us via your profile https://www.outdoorsy.com/dashboard
Call us at 1-855-441-2006
Email us at email@example.com (we reply generally the same day)
Call us at 1-877-250-6731 (we answer 24/7)
Our Customer Service and Claims Representatives are located in Round Rock, Texas, Los Angeles, California, Vancouver, British Columbia and Quebec, Canada.
No problem, we're always happy to help.Contact Support