Brand new Forest River R-Pod 171 Hood River Edition can be yours with all the amenities needed for glamping. Light-weight (2400 lbs dry). Can be pulled by many V6 vehicles. Accommodates up 4 people (2 adults and 2 children or perhaps 2-3 Adults) on a Queen bed and fold-down dinette.
• Kitchen stove 2 propane burners, 3-way fridge, convection microwave and sink.
• Bathroom – toilet, shower and sink. Outdoor shower as well.
• TV/DVD Player, Cable/Sat hookup, Stereo with Bluetooth and indoor/outdoor speakers.
• Furnace, Roof vent, Maxxair vent fan and safety features – CO2 detector, smoke detector, fire extinguisher, window emergency release.
• Towing setup with electric brake control and sway control bars. Wheel chocks, leveling blocks, water/sewage equipment.
All the camping basics included:
• Outdoor Rug
• Portable BBQ
• Outdoor Stove
Non-smoking. No gravel roads or off-road.
Pet and Family friendly!
Enquire about towing/set-up add-on.
Vacation-ready RPOD 171 includes:
• Mattress protector
• Queen fitted sheet
• 4 Mugs
• 4 Plastic cups
• 4 large plates
• 4 small plates
• 4 bowls
• Forks x 4
• Knives x 4
• Spoons x 4
• Small forks x 4
• Small spoons x 4
• Sharp knives
• Basic kitchen utensils - tongs, mixing spoon, spatula
• Cutting board
• Frying pan, medium/small pots, bowl
• Wine bottle opener
• Can opener
• French press coffee maker
• Aluminum foil
• Garbage bags
• LED Lantern
• Picnic table cloth and clamps
• Salt & Pepper
• Simple tool kit (duct tape, utility knife, hammer, level, rope, pliers, screw driver)
• RV Toilet Paper (septic safe toilet paper only)
• Broom and dustpan
• Basic cleaning supplies (sponge, dish soap, paper towel)
Extras available upon request:
• Barbecue tools
• Camping stove
• Camping chairs
• Hard sided cooler
• Soft sided cooler bag
Standard trailer set-up includes:
• Sewer hose
• Nitrile gloves to handle sewage hose
• Potable water hose with pressure regulator
• Electrical cord and adaptor
• Receiver hitch with weight distribution
• TV with DVD and remote
• Wheel chocks x 4
• Hand crank for levelers
• Leveler blocks
• Floor rugs (one for inside door & one for bottom of steps)
• Black water chemicals
Here is a list of suggested items you may want to bring on your trip that are NOT included:
• LP Tank (1 or 2) Standard grill size.
• Tarp and rope
• Cards/board games
If there is anything else you require, just ask! I have removed towels, bedding, pillows, sheets and duvet from the list due to COVID-19.
Due to a shortage of Lysol wipes (which I usually provide), we are using good old-fashioned soap and water. Feel free to bring hand sanitizer.
Other things to note
The Rpod is child and dog friendly. No cats please.
Stabilizer bars and a hitch will be provided. Ensure your tow vehicle has the proper tow capacity, electric brake, 2"x 2" hitch receiver and 7 pin connection. Please ask if you are unsure of your towing setup.
Travel on gravel roads and off-road is not allowed for insurance purposes. Some campgrounds have gravel access roads and that is ok.
The Rpod must be returned clean and with emptied tanks. A cleaning and/or emptying fee will be applied if the trailer is not returned in the state it was rented. This helps keep the cost down and only apply charges when necessary.