Welcome to the Wanderlust! Small but comfortable and powerful. She's older but has been well loved with low mileage. Great for first time-RV'er or experienced travelers. Backing up or parking anywhere is a breeze! The wonderful thing about smaller RV's is that you can fit in just about anywhere. From Cracker Barrel parking lots to National Parks! She now has vinyl flooring - no carpet. The "open floor" plan makes it feel Huge! No tiny rooms - just the bathroom has a door! For privacy, there are curtains that divide the bedroom from the living room and the cockpit from the living area. The Wanderlust looks like a giant Class B. You have the comfort of a larger RV than a Class B, but one that isn't so tall and an RV that is effortless to drive! Wanderlust comes with all the creature comforts: Unbreakable melamine dishes, sheets, pillowcases, an alarm clock, towels, washcloths, toilet paper, blankets, cleaning supplies, broom, mop, paper towels, napkins, flatware, cookware, glasses, ice trays, coffee mugs, sponges, trash cans, clothes hangers, shoe rack, etc. You bring your clothes, shoes, personal hygiene items, hair dryer, and other personal items and you're ready to go! Wanderlust has a steering stabilizer for your safety and comfort and air bags for a smoother ride. The jackknife sofa opens to sleep 2 people, dinette folds down to accommodate two guests, and the queen bed sleeps two with room for a kid (or two)! If you don't need the dinette, you can leave the table down and enjoy a large "daybed" for TV viewing or napping. The main bed also makes into a day bed/sofa for relaxing on the road. The manual awning provides shade on sunny days, the new AC keeps you cool. The large refrigerator/freezer will hold lots of food. Two vent fans will keep the air moving if you like sleeping with a window open! Want the experience of "RVing" without Driving the RV? Yes - we will deliver, set you up, and be on call for any questions you might have
What's includedWelcome to The Wanderlust! Get ready for a relaxing, enjoyable trip! Due to COVID restrictions, we supply antibacterial cleaners in the rig for your use, and request that you use it liberally.You get a driving lesson with your rental as well as the instruction manual, owner's manual, and a YouTube video to watch to refresh whatever you may have forgotten about the initial walk through or driving lesson
1. Coffee Pot
2. broom & mop
3. hand vac
4. melamine dishes, coffee mugs, etc.
7. misc cookware that fits in the microwave and oven
8. Shishkabob skewers
9. misc cooking utensils and BBQ utensils.
10. Bath mat
11. Welcome mat
12. Small rug to put out on the ground for a sitting area with tent stakes to keep it in place.
13. Surge protector to use when you plug in the RV to an RV park post
14. Extension cords for the RV plug
15. Extension cords for whatever else you might need to plug in outside.
16. Sewer hose and extenders for dumping
17. Misc. cleaners to keep the windows clear and the RV smelling and looking nice!Supply your own paper plates, plastic flatware, toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, toothpicks, aluminum foil, plastic bags, plastic wrap, etc. Or just enjoy your trip and eat out! You may also want to bring camping chairs, campfire lighters/starters, flashlights, bug spray, and anything else you may need to make your trip enjoyable. A welcome mat is provided. RV now has vinyl flooring - no carpet. We provide a large bottle of Dawn Dishwashing liquid and request that you put a cup in the toilet and sink after you dump. The cup and dishwashing liquid are located under the bathroom sink. This not only keeps the odors down but keeps the holding tanks clean. There is an Everpure water filtration system for the kitchen sink faucet that is changed monthly. You may store your personal vehicle at the owner's home in the driveway while you are vacationing at no charge.
RecommendationsThe owner of this rig has been RVing for 16 years. Feel free to ask her any questions! This rig has been everywhere, from the beach, to the mountains, to the desert. We request that you do NOT try to take it into sandy or heavily rocked areas as it sits low and pulling an RV if it gets stuck can damage an RV. Take washboard roads slowly and watch out for curbs as going over a curb can cause everything in the RV to end up on the floor and could damage the RV.
Other things to noteNO flushing toilet paper. Put it in the provided plastic bags and put it in the trash. No smoking inside any part of the RV. Airport pickup provided on request. May store personal vehicle at owner's home in driveway. Do not leave the hot water heater on when not in use. Use electric hot water heater switch instead of propane when possible. It is quick to heat up but does not need to be left on all the time for safety reasons. Do NOT leave the propane on when you are driving the rig.