Hello travelers! :)
My 2020 Minnie Winnie Winnebago has everything you're looking for. The best experience you can have with your friends and family. It's only 24 ft, so it's easy to park, a great size for driving and traveling. If you want outdoor adventures with your friends and family in a RV that's easy to drive, park, with all the basic supplies and equipment to get started. This is the one.
This Minnie Winnie Class C gas coach has everything you need to travel on a whim. Model 22R provides you with an efficient floor plan layout featuring a u-shaped dinette, a cozy double bed, and compete bath so you can rest and get refreshed for another day of adventure.
Step inside and see the 45" x 74" u-shaped dinette straight across from the door. This is perfect for meal time dining and it can also be made into sleeping space at night. There are three sets of seat belts so you have safe traveling for your passengers.
The kitchen area is to the left of the door and features a single sink, three burner range, and refrigerator for all of your perishables. You will easily be able to prepare food while on the go.
You will also enjoy the added overhead bed above the cab area for the kids or extra guests. This bed is 57" x 95" and there is also a location for a TV up front as well.
In the back of this coach find a double bed that is 54" x 80" in the rear left corner. Overhead storage is available for your things, and there is also a wardrobe opposite between the bathroom and dinette for your clothes. There is also a spot to add an optional TV off the foot of the bed near the refrigerator if you like.
The complete bath makes traveling very convenient with a shower, toilet, and vanity with sink, plus overhead cabinet, and so much more!
* RV starter kits with snow chains
* 2 towels and 2 small ones for the kitchen
* 2 toothbrushes, 2 mini toothpaste tubes, 2 shampoos, 2 soap bars, and clothes hangers
* 1 comforter, 1 blankets, and 6 pillows
* 4 roll of toilet papers ***(make sure to use boat/RV toilet paper)
* 4 camping chairs
* 1 cooler
* 2 brooms (one big and one small)
* Washable plate set, 6 mugs, 80 paper plates, and 16 plastic cups, plastic spoons, forks, and knives
* Kitchen equipment: 2 pots (1 small 1 big), 1 pan, 2 brownie pans, 2 metal salad bowls, 1 toaster, 1 blender, 1 measuring cup, 1 coffee maker (coffee supplies are not included), 6 pot holders, 1 oven mitt, 2 knives, 1 spatula, tongs, 1 ladle, 1 cutting board, 1 can/wine opener, and scissors
* Vegetable oil, salt and pepper, sugar, matches, tea, aluminum foil, plastic food wrap, storage bags, and trash bags
* Hand soap, dishwashing soap, 2 sponges, and Clorox wipes
enjoy yourself and have fun :)
Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Camp-Resort at Tower Park, Turtle Beach RV Resort, French Camp RV Park Resort, Flag City RV Resort, Dos Reis Regional Park, Sugar Barge Resort & Marina, Park Delta Bay, Del Valle Regional Park, Carnegie State Vehicular Recreation Area …
Other things to note
No smoking! (If you smoke in my RV you will lose all your deposit)
Festival, burningman, stagecoach, cochella etc., friendy. We can discuss on the rate. Prices may vary for these dates.