*VAN IS Equipped With ALL Season Tires. NO Winters* Enjoy life on the go in this cozy, hand-built, modern camper van. I am a 21-year-old UBC Engineering student who built everything in this van from scratch (even the kitchen sink!) The van has an amazing aftermarket sound system, a very comfortable memory foam bed/couch, a live-edge wooden countertop with a built-in foot-pump sink, custom cabinetry, battery + solar power, and tons of storage.
What's included> > > Amenities:
- Sink with foot pump
- 22L 12V fridge
- 100W Solar panel + 518Wh Jackery battery pack (Pretty well just for fridge, roof fan, lights, and charging electronics)
- 40L total of freshwater storage
- Empty-able grey water tank
- 1 pan, 1 pot, 2 mixing bowls, 2 eating bowls + miscellaneous kitchen utensils
- 2-burner propane camping stove
- Camping chairs
- Fresh Linens + Blankets
- 10-gallon solar shower (with 2 shower heads)
- Plenty of storage for food, bags, utensils/gear, etc. under the benches and the bed when it is set up as well as in the cabinets.
- LED light strip with remote around contour of ceiling
- Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Other things to note- Adults will not be able to stand up inside the van.
- The bed is oriented width-wise meaning there is just under 6 ft of room across. This means in order to lie completely stretched out, you may have to be slightly diagonal.
- There are speakers mounted overhead the driver and passenger seat meaning anyone above 6’3” may touch the speaker sitting perfectly upright.
- The vans exterior is not the prettiest. This can be helpful when camping in areas where you may want those passing by to overlook the van... and hey, it's what's on the inside that counts!